St Catwg (Crickhowell) Ministry Area Administrator
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to assist with clerical duties in the Ministry Area Leader’s office, supporting clergy and the Ministry Area Council with the smooth running of this newly formed, growing organisation.
Will need to have:
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Good team working skills, and a sense of humour.
- Proven computer literacy and communication skills.
- An ability to work on your own and to use your own initiative.
- An awareness of the importance of confidentiality
Hours: approx 20 hours p/w
Salary: £15,120 – £16,800 pro rata depending on experience.
The position is based in Crickhowell.
For initial enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29th September 2017.