The spread of the new coronavirus has, temporarily at least, changed the way we live and interact. We as a church are responding to this by providing different ways of continuing our walk with God together.
You can read Rana’s post about this: Stay at Home and Do the Little Things.
These are some of the ways we can continue to be involved:
- Services are now provided online
- You can also pray and worship at home
- During the summer we have an online Messy Church
- The prayer chain is operating as normal
- Small groups are meeting online
- We have a weekly magazine programme
- If you are helping to record a service, check our guidelines.
Be in touch without touching.
Make a phone call for every hand you can’t shake.
Do something to help the most vulnerable for every embrace you must avoid.