This is an exciting opportunity to develop the youth ministry based at St Edmund’s Church, Crickhowell, a rural church in a beautiful part of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Are you a committed Christian who is passionate about reaching out to young people and sharing God’s love with them?
Do you have the skills to:
- connect and engage with a range of young people?
- help them explore the Bible and the Christian Faith?
- enable them to respond and grow in their personal knowledge and love of God?
We have opportunities and a vision to grow through:
- the existing youth club with 23 members. (Average attendance 12-16)
- connecting with the recent influx of teenagers.
- developing our connection with the local High School – involvement with the Christian Union and assemblies
Part time position: 18 hours/week
Salary of £10,000 per annum (£20,000 per annum pro rata)
Contract Terms: Initially one year with a view to extension
Application pack, form and information are available to download here:
Closing Date: 26th June 2022
Interviews: early July 2022